Friday, September 4, 2009

What's It Coming To Obama?

Maybe I'm wrong but I haven't been so far, even going back well before the election of Obama. I said then and I'll say now his group of friends and advisers will stoop as far as necessary to get what they want, proof in the pudding, Chicago. In fact how did he get to be president without credentials?

Thank God I no longer have children in public school as Obama is now trying to use them in his agenda to control all minds. Between Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Boxer and the rest of the extreme liberals we have a real problem and I hope you recognize it as do so many others now.

I was asked the other day would I prefer a corrupt business like an Enron or have government control and the answer was clear. I'll take a corrupt few individuals in a capitalistic society over government control any day. At least if we find a business corrupt we have, at least today, a means of laws to go after them. But, if it is government corruption and we've seen that too, where do we turn? Absolutely NO options or recourse with a government controlled entity, I wonder how good your GM warranty is going to be? Is it the GMObama warranty, he lies about everything else why not your auto warranty?

Taxes - if you're a democrat and chair of the House Ways and Means Committee you don't have to pay taxes until caught and then no penalties, makes me want to run for Congress. Or, if you say white folk are blowing bad smoke at blacks and declare yourself a communist like Van Jones then you get the right to blow in Obama's ear. YUK!

Heard the term "Hell in a hat basket" does it fit anything today? Means we have to really make a change, clean HOUSE/Senate and get responsible representation, not what we have. Again I say, ask your representative to sign a pledge to live under same rules, laws and policies they want us to live under; health care and Social Security for starters!

New shows on www.radiosandysprings.com and www.americaswebradio.com like the Sheep and Goat Radio Show with Ray Bowman, new health show, new petite women's show, new business show and more for your listening pleasure, now there's an old line.

Until,

David

####

No comments: