Thursday, August 6, 2009

TGIF It's NOT

Is it just me or today is everyone living for Friday and the weekend to get away from all that seems to go on during the week? I'm not real happy for Mondays other than being alive and I can't wait for Friday afternoons even though we work on Saturday too. Not real sure I'd know what to do with a two day weekend but I bet the yard would give me a clue.

Saturdays on America's Web Radio and Radio Sandy Springs starts with the Classic Car Show, followed by Backyard Poultry, America's Home Grown Veggies, and the Master Gardeners Hour all great, informative and fun shows. So, tune in to www.radiosandysprings.com or www.americaswebradio.com and tell everyone you know to do the same!

The few minutes I got out of the box and watched the box confirmed again how we live in troubled times. What did the administration give up to get the two reporters(?) out of North Korea? Speaking of that, where is all the transparency promised during the campaign. It seems to me and I have very limited knowledge but there is more covering up and lying going on today by the administration and Congress than ever before, by ALL parties.

Lastly, and I will for lack of better words BEG you to start preaching the idea that we should not vote for ANYONE that does not pledge in writing during the coming campaigns to represent us and live under the same rules we do i.e. Social Security, Health Care, and taxes!

No comments: