Thursday, March 18, 2010

Make Your Congressman Accountable

We've been doing it wrong and it took me until yesterday to figure it out. The following is what we must do and time is running out!

We must not just call and say vote no we must call our Republican Reps and ask them point blank how many demo buddies have your actually pulled to the side and explained to them how bad ObamaCare is and if they haven't suggest they do it immediately! They can also explain to the demo they're going to be unemployed soon!

I called my doctor Congressman Tom Price and you wouldn't believe the answer I received back! Listen at 8A EST to www.americaswebradio.com and I'm going to read it word for word. I no longer wonder what the problem is and what they are in D.C.

We The People are the only chance this country has to survive and folks mark my word it is going to literally be a fight. God Bless Yesterday's and Tomorrow's America!

No comments: