Friday, March 19, 2010

What Can We Do Regard a Corrupt House and Senate?

There is only one thing we can do and that's to between now and November make the individuals voting for this travesty of a so-called Health Care Bill - the ObamaCare Bill absolutely miserable. How? By letting them know we know how they voted, call their office every day, tie up their telephone lines, don't let them go out in public without being pointed out as what they are. And, what are they?

Anyone voting for the "Bill" or the "Rule" or whatever they're calling it today is breaking their Oath-of-Office to uphold The Constitution of the United States. You know what I mean but if you need me to clarify it I'll be happy to. These people are in D.C. to represent us not to do as they will and certainly not to break OUR Constitution.

There have been many bills and laws over the years that I haven't liked and haven't supported but it has NEVER become this personal. I dislike these cowardly, un-American, Constitution breaking, pieces of garbage lead by and unqualified community organizer that is a LIAR, a person that is so sick as to think she is capable of leading my HOUSE and a man with no morals and soon to be unemployed. We let them in, now we must KICK their sorry asses OUT! Obama if you were not a liar then why are you hiding your documentation-folks if this isn't an example of getting what you paid for, I don't know a better. Am I upset, damn straight to the point of almost hating and that I know that only hurts me. So, not to hate we must get even and we get even by 1) Voting them out of office 2) Proving them impeachable by breaking their Oath 3) Taking away their pension and perks. We must make their lives and that actions examples so others won't follow and that others will know it is OUR Country!

No comments: