Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Bus That Can't

As everyone knows that has picked up any news in the last few days, our illegal lying president has been out on the road using two buses at a cost of 1.25 million a piece to campaign illegally. He's out telling the same lies about everything from the economy to health care that he was lying about 3 years ago. The irony is he's preaching what he's going to do for unemployment - right a man is known by his actions, so he gets 2 buses built in Canada to help out US unemployment. Wow, I'm missing something here, I guess it was the class in community organizing 101 that I missed that would have made me an unemployment genius.

The difference between my stupidity and the "B" fellow in OUR White House is:

I'll show you my birth certificate
I'll show you my high school diploma and university degree
I'll show you my one and only Social Security Number
I'll show you my military record
I'll show you my employment record as an entrepreneur
I'll show you just about anything else vital you'd like to see and be more than happy to show that piece of crap in OUR White House a "Moon Shot" let me know when I can do that!

Oh, and from that ugly arrogant thing that doesn't deserve the title of "first lady" she sends her pagan thanks for her tax paid vacation she's on, by the way how many vacations does the Kenyan get in one year.

Are you tired of supporting a foreign government in Washington D.C.? If so, then get off your butts and do something about it! March in D.C. Sept 17, call and drive your state and federal representatives crazy, demand the truth about "the first black president", demand our rights be returned as One Nation Under God, finally pray because it is going to get physically worse before it gets better.

No comments: