Wednesday, August 3, 2011

One Chance

My fellow Americans as I see it today and I am privileged to some information that other are not but very little so the following is mainly what a blog is about, one's opinion.

Like some others what's happening today and has happened I predicted some of it and as we soberly look at our country today becoming not number 1 but soon to be number 3 or 4 or perhaps lower than that if obama gets his way. I must give that piece of garbage credit for the depth of which he has brought us down in just two short years. We try daily to help people see what's going on and yet I never feel with my limitations I've done enough. So I beg you to contact people and ask why they're putting up with it?

From the go the simple answer was and still is to release the scumbags' records but he won't and to shove that piece of forged crap in our face as a birth certificate and laugh, what does it mean. Frankly, with the above, the Czar appointments, the Super Congress, obamacare, and the overall contempt of Our Constitution I can only reach "1" conclusion and that is come 2012 we're not going to have a free and open election. Unless, there is a legitimate take over of our government and prosecution of those holding offices illegally. This is Our Country's Only Chance. Please listen to the Tea Party and any legitimate Constitutional supporter.

One Nation Under God - May God Bless America as we face the most trying days in our history.

Until

No comments: