Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some People Never Learn

It would seem to me that some folks never learn when to tell the truth or say NO.

The first example is the Speaker of the House, she should be the next candidate for "water boarding" so we can possibly get the truth out of, and I use the term loosely, lady. We, and I mean all voting Americans, have made our politicians into a bunch of liars that feel because of position they can get away with saying any thing. Congratulations CIA for standing up to the Speaker. She knows she's lying I wonder when she's going to realize everyone else knows what she is too.

With that said Obama just can't say no to a speech yet today he is hurting a lot of folks just to massage his ego one more time. I'm sorry but I just can't go along with this and I'm a Methodist.

The point of this blog to vent.

Listen Tuesday as we get E. D. Hill's opinion on this and much more only on www.americaswebradio.com and www.radiosandysprings.com

See Ya!

No comments: