Thursday, May 7, 2009

What is Obama Hiding?

In this business one continues to get email about "stuff" and one "stuff" that just won't go away is What is the President hiding? It has from the outset seemed so simple to end this discussion by simply showing his damn "REAL" birth certificate. End of story, right?

Well, I didn't set any records in college - maybe drinking but couldn't check on them - but I have a degree and I really don't care who, what or what not knows my grades and what I accomplished at Texas Tech. In some ways I'd be flattered if someone cared enough to ask. My military records are open to anyone and again end of story. Personally if I'd been smart enough, like my father, and the President to have made it into Harvard I'd wave all my credentials in front of everyone's face, why won't Obama?

Now let's really look on the simple side, if he's not hiding where he was born, if he's not really hiding his college records, if he's not really hiding his Selective Service records then why doesn't he embarrass the hell out of all his critics and show the records. Why is he spending millions in attorney fees keeping the information from going public. So he flunked a class at Harvard well I passed one at Tech, SO what? Transparency I believe he ran on, well where is it when it comes to Mr. President's past life? The answer is SO simple show the "STUFF" that people are asking about and they'll go away. They won't email me and I won't blog on the emails I receive.

Oh by the way, I haven't liked a lot of what's been going on and I hate "Congressional Investigations" cause they just cost you and me money but, in this SICK economy I'd sure as hell like to know who was in the backup Air Force One the other day that costed us $328,000. It is my opinion that "he" was giving someone a "joy ride" and obviously got caught. When do we ask the questions and get real answers? They're simple questions and require very simple answers.

With that you can imagine some of the questions I may ask E.D. Hill this morning to get her opinions.

Mr. President - please answer the questions.

No comments: