Monday, July 13, 2009

Apology

Frankly it is hard to keep up day in and day out particularly by yourself and when you're also replacing the ceiling on your screen porch in your "no spare time" day. But, don't take this as poor me, I'm just glad at my age I can still get up at 4 A go to bed at 10 P and have a place to go every day.

Our world and economy continue to be big issues as well as the President - there's just something NOT right. I keep getting interesting information on the folks dedicated to finding out exactly who is our President. Multiple Social Security numbers, not releasing trivial information, why? I don't care if the world knows I graduated from Texas Tech and not on a timely basis either but I did graduate. And, if I'd been smart enough to go to Harvard I'd be shouting it from roof tops. There's just something wrong! A good friend said drop it, well I can't when people are putting their military and professional lives on the line to find out why someone will spend millions to keep US from seeing their records. We know that mr. obama likes sticking it our face and letting US know that he is president with his NON transparency, Valentine dinner to Chicago, quick trip to NY and God knows what else. I can't imagine the stress of the job and the need at times to get away but, he's been away apologizing more than he's been here. Folks I'm real tired of this BS and I don't like an arrogant person shoving it up or in my face. Have you had enough yet? BTW I'm sure other presidents have used maybe abused our tax dollar generosity but NO other person that I can think of has shoved it to US like mr. obama! Think about it.

Now let's look at the piece of "garbage" he has nominated for SC justice. Again blatant shoving it in our face. This person (not lady cause she's not one) is in ALL practical term a bigot! How in the hell can anyone think she would or will be fair on the bench? The only way to have an equal playing field is everyone works to their best ability. Some damn judge can't decree an equal playing field nor can the idiots in Congress.

Which brings me to - Let's all get some balls and address the TRUE issues. I can solve MOST of our national issue in seconds and some others feel the same. Yes, I can solve MOST of our national issue in seconds - Simply make ALL legislators live under the SAME laws and policies and healthcare they determine we should live under. And, that goes for ALL congress men and women. NO guaranteed retirement and healthcare for life after one crappy term in office or 40 years. Our legislators should get Social Security just like the rest of us. What makes one of them BETTER the YOU or me? I've had it! It is broken and the ONLY way I see to fix it is get rid of them all starting in 2010.

I was talking to an interesting young lady last week Ann Lauren - Bella Petite, and it was so refreshing to hear a young person with her wisdom say, "the government owes me nothing and doesn't owe anyone else". Why have we turned a brilliant nation of achievers into a nation of folks that want to be "kept". Take care of my insurance, take care of my housing, take care of me till I die, BULL!

Enough, I'll do better soon in venting my frustrations and if you have a comment let me know my next issue will probably be about the terrible S of the H. God I hope she and the rest of the CA rep or watching the sunset on the beach when the earthquake takes CA. Oops I shouldn't say how I feel about her, pigglet Waxman he's his own carricature, Boxer and other to be named. Stay tuned.

No comments: