Saturday, July 25, 2009

What's He Going to Apologize for Next?

Folks that know me know that I'm "no spring chicken" and frankly folks I've never seen anything like this even before my adult life.

At the time Obama was saying, "the police (Cambridge, MA) department is stupid I immediately thought oh my God what did he just say? I couldn't believe it then, and I'm even more concerned now. What might this person say next. Furthermore, who is he to be apologizing for our fathers, and grandfathers, brothers, sisters and friends that gave their lives, money and God know what else to help others in time of war and time of disasters. How dare OUR elected official that is probably not even a natural born U.S. citizen apologize for this great country? What is this person trying to really do? With a "Health Care or what is it called today? Insurance Reform Plan" plan that would let elderly rot and make you stand in line for care. Call our police stupid. And, apologize for the bravest and most giving people in the world the US to the biggest bunch of CRAP in the world. Think about it!

I don't know what that man is thinking but from what I'm hearing is his presidential agenda to start another Civil War?

More to come. Let me hear your opinion.

No comments: