Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What's Good Enough For Us, Should Be

Good Enough for our Representatives and Senators!

FINALLY...THE $50,000 QUESTION WAS ASKED!!!!!..... YESTERDAY ON THE "ABC..OBAMA SPECIAL ON HEALTH CARE"......OBAMA WAS ASKED "MR. PRESIDENT WILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GIVE UP YOUR CURRENT HEALTH CARE PROGRAM AND JOIN THE NEW "UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE PROGRAM" THAT THE REST OF US WILL BE ON ????.....OBAMA IGNORED THE QUESTION AND DIDN'T ANSWER IT !!!.....A NUMBER OF SENATORS WERE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION AND THERE RESPONSE WAS...WE WILL THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

Just yesterday I wrote that I could solve ALL domestic issue if we MAKE our representatives live under the same laws and policies they make us live under. Today I'm emailing Rep. Dr. Tom Price and asking him if he will fore go his current insurance and go under the Universal Health Care Program to be proposed. I know the answer - and they'll all cover their asses by saying I would but the others voted against it, BS. Let's get rid of them all unless they will support and live like they want us to. There is NO where in the constitution to my knowledge that gives these bums we've continued to elect the privileges they have given themselves over the years. I'm sicken and tired of it and you and everyone else should be too! So, let's get off our butts and do something about it.

These same idiots are about to confirm a woman bigot to the Supreme Court, don't you care? Just what she did to the firemen in CT is enough to speak volumes. Our woosey Republican minority couldn't stop water from dripping much less this confirmation but the Dem minority damn sure could and did. This person is dangerous and should NOT be confirmed. I wrote my Rep yesterday have you?

We must get together and STOP this insanity!

No comments: