Monday, February 22, 2010

My How Time Takes Wings Except E.D. Hill Stays Young!

Well I guess it's part of getting older but this year and about the last eight or ten have just flown by. I'm never ready for the holidays and yet each year I try to get ready and they're here and gone before I've gone shopping. Which by the way I hate shopping and all those people one has to put up with while trying to figure what to buy.

E.D. Hill always looks young, she just never changes and always has that "youthful" yet authoritative tone in her voice. If I were a women I think I'd like to be just like her! Now, my problem is I think I've always been old and at this point there is sure nothing to be done about it, just enjoy.

That's what we're doing here at America's Web Radio informing and hopefully making life a bit more enjoyable with our programming. Shows like the Sheep and Goat Radio Hour with Ray Bowman for all you full time and part time herdsmen this show is a must listen that's why so many downloads.

For the politically astute we have Our Constitution with Michael Connelly, The Washington Report with WND writer Ellis Washington, Do Facts Matter with Robert D'Agostino, Health Care the Good, the Bad and . . . with Bill Bennett and many more.

Medical shows like Medicine on Call with Dr. Elaina George, Health Hour with Dr. Barry McKernan, Family Medicine with Dr. Bo Kirkwood, For Your Eyes with Dr. Andrew Shatz and more just for you medical buffs.

Then don't "plant it" till you've tuned in to the experts on America's Home Grown Veggies and The Master Gardener's Hour and that's just the start of great programming on America's Web Radio. Cars, entrepreneurs, relationships, books you name it and if we don't have a show about it and you want us to let www.americaswebradio.com know what's on your mind.

Until
####

No comments: