Monday, September 20, 2010

Now NOT Tomorrow

In 40 plus years of loving, following, participating and reporting the news I have never seen an administration like this. With no regard for the constitution Obama and his Czars continue to improve upon "the tail wagging the dog". Obama is the tail which is very close to another part of the dog's anatomy and he is "for now" doing a very good job of wagging the dog - US.

We are hearing all the rhetoric of we're going to take it back in November, show how strong we are in November and on and on, I hope it is true. My problem is very simply voter turnout.

Did you vote in your primary and runoff? If you did then read no further, go have a drink.

But if you didn't vote in your primary are you even registered to vote? I'm at the point with folks if they don't register and then can't vote I believe they, and maybe I'm writing to you, they or you are committing a sin. I'm not really going to put myself in or even say I'm judging but it is my personal belief that what is going on today in our Congress and Our White House is sinful and is even a bigger sin if we don't vote them OUT!

It is my belief if "We The People" let this continue God is in His wonderful way is speaking and sending us the message loud and clear, I gave you a chance, and I'm giving you one last chance by voting these people out of office and to take back "One Nation Under God". And, if you don't do it by voting our Master will speak again and let us know it is Over.

Please register to vote, canvas your neighborhood for people to register and then vote in November and help take back your nation with the blessing of our Almighty God.

Thank you,
Until

No comments: